FALL 2023 NEWSLETTER
Pineridge Ski Center is excited to begin its 40th year of operations for the 2023-2024 season.
The Warmest Aug. and Sept. On Record did not stop us!
• Summer storms left many trees down. We cleared the trails of larger trees but many tree limbs to remove before skiing
• Spent weeks on beech control on and along trails
• Built several new bridges seen only by hikers; skiers won’t ever see them!
• Still working on Beeches Trail. It will not be ready for this ski season
• Trail Clean up – October 16 – 30 Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability so we can coordinate to cover all trails. (clear and cut low hanging limbs)
• Hike our trails October 10 – 30 Alert: Use bridges with care. Also, hunting begins November 1.
• Christmas tree sales begin on Friday, November 24. Christmas Trees will be sold only from the Northern Zone. Plan to cut before the snow! Check availability by calling the Lodge at 518.283.3652 or Pineridge conditions website.
Junior Season Rentals
Pineridge offers cross country ski season rentals for children at very reasonable rates starting at $65 for the year. Season rentals can be taken home to be used locally or at other areas. Email email@example.com make a rental pickup appointment. If you pick up them up by December 20th the child will receive a free Pineridge season pass (a $65 value!).
In Search of Ski Instructors
Pineridge is looking to hire 1-2 cross country ski instructors who will offer lessons to customers. Instructor training will be provided but interested parties should be a competent cross-country skier on a variety of terrain. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media for the latest trail conditions photos and event notifications.
Please check the website events page for details throughout the year.
Most importantly we look forward to the start of the season, the return of old friends, meeting new friends and lots of snow to play in!
The Pineridge Team