You may lose cell service on parts of the mountain, so it’s a good idea to print directions.
Your GPS may take you on a seasonal road. If you follow our directions we can assure you that these are year round roads.
- FROM ALBANY: I-90 east across the Hudson River to Exit 8, take Route 43 through West Sand Lake, left on Route 351 to Poestenkill, right on Plank Road (County Route 40) for 6 miles, follow signs to PINERIDGE.
- FROM TROY: Pawling Avenue (Route 66) past Emma Willard to the light at the top of the hill, turn left on to Spring Avenue Ext.(Rt 130). Continue on Spring Ave. Ext. until it merges with Rt 355. Continue on 355 East to Poestenkill to the four way stop and continue straight on Plank Road (County Route 40) for 6 miles, follow signs to PINERIDGE.
- FROM MASS PIKE & TACONIC PKWY: Take exit for Route 22 north to New Lebanon, continue on Route 22 to Berlin, turn left at the flashing red light on Elm Street (County Route 40/across from Bank of America) for 6 miles to PINERIDGE.
- FROM POINTS NORTH: Northway (I-87) to Exit 7 (going toward Troy on Route 7 east), at first light turn right on 8th street, go to the end, turn left on Congress Street (Route 2), take Congress to Pawling Avenue (Route 66) follow directions from Troy.
- FROM POINTS SOUTH: Thruway (I-87) north to Exit 23 (I-787), take I-787 north to I-90 east, follow directions form Albany.